We Deliver On Your Expectations
A seasoned professional with over 20 years of professional practice experience most of which has been gained from Big-4 firms EY and PWC. Strong technical experience in financial statements audits, NZIFRS implementation, internal audit, IT Audit, AML Audit and Consulting. The last 13 years of my Kiwi Experience was acquired in Banking, Insurance, Funds Management, Manufacturing, Telecoms and Not for Profits (charities). Managed large multinational co - sourcing engagements with lead teams in the USA and Germany for a leading telecoms company in New Zealand. Strong knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley (Sox), and COSO frameworks.
I sit on the CPA Australia Public Practice Committee for New Zealand; the committee promotes the interest of members and represents the public practitioners in New Zealand. I have been involved with the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants in the past as a Panel Member.
Our diverse knowledge, skills, and expertise is based on huge investment in continued professional development to ensure our staff are competent and knowledgeable of accounting and compliance standards in the everchanging financial reporting landscape. we take a personal interest in the well-being of our clients and their business.
We are proud to be a member of the PrimeGlobal family and look forward to introducing our team to which will deliver on your expectations.
Assurance professional with 13 years of experience at EY. Powerful combination of technical and relationship management skills. Versatile experience across finance, agribusiness, construction and public sector. Strong toolkit of audit, IFRS, IT, AML/CFT, data analysis and programming knowledge.
- Managed a large portfolio of assurance clients with a strong finance industry focus (managed funds, investment bank, FX market maker, large insurance broker), leading teams of 8-10 assurance
- Performed training for audit managers;
- Developed AML/CFT audit practice;
- Contributed to EY submissions on XRB and FMA exposure drafts. Provided IT audit support to statutory audits of NZ government agencies;
- Seconded to a number of large corporate entities to improve efficiency of financial statement close process. Supervised integrated audits (SOX), UK GAAP audits, IT audits, Shared Services agreed-upon procedures testing for large multinational corporations in Oil & Gas industry (BP, Statoil);
- Seconded to EY Moscow to work on CobiT implementation at a large bank, mobile telecom operator revenue assurance engagement;
- Facilitated regional New Senior training at EY Moscow and area graduate training at EY Amsterdam